Equality and Diversity Is our Business. Make it yours.
No Quality without Equality: Bespoke Equality & Diversity Training
A comprehensive one-day training programme
Our bespoke Equality & Diversity training is a one-day course and is ideal for…
- All Staff, including HR and especially those with direct supervisory responsibilities for other staff.
- Volunteers, and those with direct contact with members of the public.
- Board of management/trustees.
This is a practical course which aims to provide…
- An awareness of key equality and diversity issues within the workplace/organisation.
- An understanding of the six strands of equality, including Human Rights Issues and a general overview of the Equality Act 2010, and how these can inform the planning and delivery of high quality inclusive services.
- Practical guidance in carrying out an equality impact assessment.
…and is a must in order to:
- Raise awareness and be engaged in developing skills and competency among your staff.
- To embed equality and diversity to enable you to provide appropriate, responsive and accessible, and high quality services to ALL users of your services.
- Meet legal responsibility.
- Meet the moral and ethical duty to understand and respond to diverse needs.
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify any equality and diversity issues within your service, and how to deliver high quality inclusive services
- Understand their role and responsibility within their employer organization, including the implementation of their Equality and Diversity policies
- Identify, challenge and reject stereotypical assumptions, prejudice and negative attitudes towards certain people or groups
- Be sensitive to language and conduct to promote a diverse workplace and service delivery environment.
Tailoring Equality & Diversity training to meet your organisational needs
Our equality and diversity training is tailored to meet your specific needs. At the design stage our highly qualified training team will meet with you to discuss:
- Background information/common issues
- Problems faced
- Learning objectives and outcomes
- Arrangements for delivering the training.
Cost: £75 per delegate. Booking for groups of 10 – 15 may negotiate a reduction
Telephone: 01706 752 340 for more information.
No Quality without Equality – put the ‘E’ into ‘quality’ with our Bespoke Equality & Diversity Training
For further details please contact: Herbie McKenzie, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (01706) 752 340