Please be aware the advocacy contract from 1st January 2020 will no longer be provided by Rochdale Mind. New advocacy providers will be N-Compass.
Bury Advocacy Hub
Rochdale and District Mind have been commissioned by Bury Council, Bury CCG and NHS England to provide the following independent advocacy services to the following groups of people.
- Care Act Advocacy (CAA)
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA)
- Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA)
- Non Statutory Generic
- Informal patients on acute mental health wards
- People supported in the community through the Care Programme Approach
- Hope & Horizon Fairfield Hospital
To access our referral forms, please see the below link: