Rochdale Offenders Mental Health
Issues we can offer support for
Rochdale and District Mind aims to work with offenders to support them to improve their Mental Health & Wellbeing.
Who can access the service?
- Have been in contact with the criminal Justice system, are you 18 years and over and a resident of Rochdale borough (including Heywood and Middleton)?
- Are you currently be on license or on a Community Order?
- Do you need support with Mental Health issues ?
If so the the project can offer you help with any of the following issues:
- Lack of confidence
- Low self esteem
- Social isolation
- Self harm
Some potential benefits of engaging in the project:
- 1 to 1 support
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Signposting to services
- Wellbeing activities
- Support groups
- Peer support
- Group work
- Building social networks
You can self refer yourself to the project- simply complete the on-line referral form on the home page of our website.
Referral forms can also be collected from:
- The Mind Wellbeing Centre
- Sanctuary Trust
- Recovery Republic
- Rochdale Connections Trust
For more information contact Alice Bewick – [email protected] or telephone 07766140904.