Join us for International Women’s Day!
Wednesday 8th March is International Women’s Day!
We invite women from all communities of Rochdale to join us at our Rochdale Wellbeing Centre for a day of fun, activities and of course – mental health and wellbeing support! Between the hours of 10:00am and 3:00pm you can:
- Help yourself to our refreshments tea, coffee, cake and cookies
- Buy a ticket for our surprise tombola or take your chances at winning our main raffle prize – a wellbeing hamper! £1 a ticket!
- 10am until 11:30am: Make a celebration card at our Card Making Workshop. Birthday, Affirmation, Mother’s Day, Easter, Thank You… Any card you’d like!
- 12pm until 1pm: Krispie Cake Making – Roll up your sleeves and get messy with melted chocolate and rice puffs to create your own Krispie Cake!
- 1:30pm until 2:30pm: Fitness 2 Music! Suitable for all, seated and standing exercises to get everyone energised and improve your mood!
- 1:30pm until 2:30pm: Reiki beginner sessions available – just sign on to the sheet and our Reiki facilitator will do the rest!
We look forward to seeing you all on the day. Please note: You DO NOT have to be a registered service user to attend on the day – everyone is welcome!
However to attend any of the groups again in the future you will be required to fill in a referral form before hand – just turning up to The Wellbeing Centre will result in you being turned away as places are limited and already pre-booked.
For more information please call our Infoline on 01706 752338
As always – all monies raised at this event will go directly back into Rochdale and District Mind groups and services to help maintain our fight for better mental health 💙
Posted on: 2nd March 2023